Commercial Vehicle / 18-Wheeler Accidents
Personal Injury Attorneys in Kyle, San Marcos, Buda, and Surrounding Areas
Accidents causing injury and death are more prevalent than many people realize. Your weekly trip to the grocery store, a short commute across town in your vehicle, or the decision to undergo a routine medical procedure may lead to unexpected consequences due to the actions of another party.
- According to the the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there were 3,398 traffic fatalities in Texas during 2012, which is almost 1 death every 2.5 hours;
- The Texas Department of Transportation reports that in 2012, there were 25,671 alcohol-related crashes resulting in 1,099 fatalities and 9,447 serious injuries; and
- Based on a review of studies published between 2008 and 2011, a recent article estimated that 210,000 deaths per year resulted from preventable harm that occurred in hospitals (John T. James, A New, Evidence-Based Estimate of Patient Harms Associated with Hospital Care, Journal of Patient Safety (Sept. 2013)).
Many times, it is the victim, and not the responsible party, that suffers the greatest harm. If you were involved in an accident resulting in serious injury, you and your family may be forced to face the physical, emotional, and financial consequences for a long period of time. And while physically recovering from your injuries may be the most pressing concern, you and your family may also be troubled by costly medical bills, the immediate need to repair any damaged property (such as your vehicle), lost wages resulting from missed time at work, and emotional trauma.
Retaining the law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC allows you and your family to focus on what matters most, which is recovering from the physical and emotional aspects of your personal injury. Our attorneys will guide you through every step of the process so that you and your family are not alone in protecting your interests. Contact the law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC today at512-268-9415 and allow our attorneys to work closely with you in resolving your personal injury claim.
The law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC is based in Kyle, Texas, which is conveniently located between Austin and San Marcos. Our attorneys are dedicated to serving the local and nearby Central Texas communities that are located in Hays County, Travis County, Caldwell County, Guadalupe County, Comal County, and Blanco County, including Kyle, San Marcos, Buda, Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Austin, New Braunfels, Lockhart, Seguin, Spring Branch, and Blanco. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Why Should You Hire the Law Firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC?
If you suffered an injury due to the irresponsible actions of a business or another individual, you may find it difficult to obtain the full amount of compensation to which you may be entitled. You need attorneys that will protect your interests and ensure that you are fully compensated for the injuries resulting from the actions of the other party. Whether you are dealing with an uninsured motorist, the manufacturer of a defective product, or an insurance company, the law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC will pursue the legal action necessary to secure justice and financial restitution for you and your loved ones.
The attorneys at McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC can assist you by:
- evaluating and explaining to you the pros and cons of your individual case;
- discussing with you any available options and our proposed strategies as it relates to your case;
- providing guidance and recommendations regarding any proposed settlement offers;
- quickly and effectively communicating with you during each step of the process so that you are not left in the dark;
- taking your case solely on a contingent fee basis; and
- aggressively protecting your rights.
No Recovery, No Fees, No Costs
The attorneys at McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC understand that you and your family may be concerned about many things, not the least of which is a full physical and emotional recovery. With everything that you may be currently facing, the last thing you need to worry about is whether you can afford to hire an attorney to protect your interests. Do not let fear or uncertainty force you into accepting an insurance company’s initial settlement offer without first speaking with an attorney. Instead, we urge you to contact the law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC. If you, a family member, or a friend suffered a serious personal injury or death due to the fault of a business or another individual, the law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
The attorneys at McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC will always provide you with a free initial consultation. During this initial consultation, one of our attorneys will evaluate your case, inform you of any legal options that may be available, and allow you to ask any questions that you may have. The law firm of McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC handles all personal injury cases solely on a contingent fee basis. This means that if you do not recover any money in your case, neither does our law firm. Additionally, the law firm will advance all costs and expenses necessary to handle your case, and if McFerrin & Zayed, PLLC does not recover any money in your case, then you will not have to pay back any of the expenses our firm spent on your behalf. Simply stated – No Recovery, No Fees, No Costs.